- Your child should get a new list of red sight words every Monday. They are three hole punched so they can clip them into their binders.
- I recommend reviewing these every night. This should only take a couple of minutes as the goal is to memorize the words.
- They will be tested on the words on Friday each week. If there is no school on Friday the test will be on Thursday.
- We will do cumulative sight word tests every 8 – 12 weeks so it is a good practice to review all of the sight words a few times a week.
- In class we will be completing word work with our weekly sight words on a daily basis.